unknown

I easily get mad, throw bad words and scream like a maniac. I emotionally scream and scold other people. But one thing for sure I'll regret on what I had done a few minutes later. And how I wish I can change my attitude for myself and people around me.

I don't know what is the real problem that I'm facing now, whether it is me or the people around me. I text people when I'm mad, I told them things that I faced. Sometimes they laughed, on the small thing that I cried on. Remeh nak mampus kadang-kadang tu. But its me :(

How I wish I can be like other people where they can control their emotions. How I wish I can remain silent whenever I get mad, and keep the bad words in my brain.

I don't know what I need and what I have to do in order to overcome this things and make it over.

ASDFGHJKL.


No comments: